HOLIDAY COOKIES (99)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
SOUR CREAM LOVERS (45)
QUICK BREADS (17)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|EASY YEAST DINNER ROLLS|
1 pkg. rapid rise active dry yeast
1 c. warm water
2 tbsp. sugar
2 1/4 c. flour
1 tsp. salt
2 tbsp. soft shortening
1 egg yolk for golden brown appearance on top
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water in bowl.
2. Stir in sugar, salt and 1/2 the flour and beat until smooth.
3. Add egg and shortening.
4. Beat in remaining flour until smooth.
5. Wipe inside of glass bowl with vegetable oil.
6. Place dough in bowl, cover with a towel and let rise in warm place 30 minutes.
7. Spoon into greased muffin pan 1/2 to 2/3 full.
8. Let rise again 30 to 60 minutes.
9. Mix egg yolk with a few drops water. Spread on top of muffins.
10. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|