CHICKEN WINGS (63)
LUCKY LEAF® (10)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
1/2 lb. pork
1/2 lb. beef
3 lbs. sour cabbage
2 med. onion
4 oz. rice
2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 lb. sour cream
5 tbsp. butter
1. In 2 tablespoons butter cook and stir 1 onion, salt, and pepper until onion is tender. Add pork and beef, stir and cook over low heat 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Heat rice, water and salt to boiling, stirring once or twice. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 14 minutes. Remove from heat and mix with meat.
3. Cook other onion in 3 tablespoons butter. Add sour cabbage, 1 bay leaf and 1 quart water. Cook 45 minutes.
4. In greased pan make five layers 1, 3 and 5 cabbage 2 and 4 meat and rice.
5. Cook in oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Add sour cream and serve.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|