|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|PUFF PASTRY APPLE TART|
1 sheet Pepperidge Farm frozen puff pastry, thaw according to pkg. directions
2 Granny Smith apples
1 tbsp. sugar
1/4 c. apple jelly, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Unfold pastry and place on lightly floured board. Roll out evenly to make a bit thinner.
2. Cut 3/4" strip off each long side. Place rectangle on an ungreased baking sheet. Prick evenly with fork. Brush long sides with water. "Paste" on strips along each long edge.
3. Peel apples. Cut in half lengthwise and cut out stem and core. Place apples flat side down on board and cut across into paper thin slices.
4. Arrange slices in overlapping rows on tart shell. Sprinkle with sugar and bake 20 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and apples tender.
5. Brush warm melted apple jelly on warm tart. Serve warm with sweetened whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Serves 4.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|