HOLIDAY COOKIES (99)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
DRINK MIXERS (76)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|CHERRY CREAM CHEESE DUMP CAKE (NO|
1 can big and flaky Crescent rolls
1 can cherry pie filling
1 box yellow cake mix
2 (8 oz boxes) regular cream cheese - softened
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tbsp. soft brown sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Spray a glass 9x 13-inch pan with baking Pam
3. Unroll Crescent rolls into the pan and pinch the seams. If you have leftovers, cut to fit the pan on the edges, if you want. (I like the extra on the sides)
4. Mix the softened cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar and vanilla extract and spread over the top of the flat rolls.
5. Sprinkle the brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon over the cream cheese mixture.
6. Pour the Cherry pie filling on top.
7. Sprinkle the entire box of yellow cake mix evenly on top. (you don't mix it with anything)
8. Slice the butter sticks into approximately 1/2 Tbs sections and place evenly over the cake mix and sprinkle the other teaspoon of cinnamon over the top.
9. I place a piece of foil on the bottom of my glass pan to keep the crescent rolls from getting over cooked. (not sure if this really helps, but it works).
10. Bake for 1 hour at 325°F.
11. Let it cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|