|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|NANCY'S PUMPKIN PIE|
pie crust for 2 9-inch shells OR 1 box Pillsbury Pie Crust
whipped cream for garnish
2 small cans or 1 large can of pumpkin
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated white sugar
2 tbsp. dark molasses
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
1 tsp. salt
2 cups half & half
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place 1 pie crust in each of 2 9-inch pie plates.
3. In large mixer bowl beat eggs slightly. Add pumpkin, sugars, molasses, spices, and salt. Beat until well blended.
4. Slowly add half & half and mix.
5. Pour pumpkin mixture into prepared shells. Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick stuck in the center comes out clean.
6. Cool on a rack. Decorate with whipped cream before serving.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|