THANKSGIVING SIDES (32)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
CHICKEN WINGS (63)
MORTON® SALT (13)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|GRILLED TURKEY CUTLETS WITH PINEAPPLE|
2 lg. oranges
1 med. size pineapple
2 tbsp. light brown sugar
1 (10 oz.) jar orange marmalade
2 tbsp. curry powder
1 tbsp. Worcestershire
1 tbsp. salad oil
1 1/2 tbsp. salt
6 turkey cutlets, each about 1/2 inch thick (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
About 1 hour before serving:
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
2. Meanwhile, cut 1 orange into 1/2 inch thick slices; cut remaining orange into quarters. Cut off crown (if you like reserve for garnish) and stem end of pineapple; cut pineapple, with rind still on, lengthwise into quarters. Cut off the core along the tops of the wedges; score each wedge crosswise into 1 inch thick slices. Sprinkle pineapple and oranges with brown sugar.
3. In small bowl, mix orange marmalade, curry powder, Worcestershire sauce, salad oil, and salt.
4. Arrange turkey cutlets and fruit on grill over medium heat. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, brushing turkey frequently with marmalade mixture and turning turkey and fruit occasionally, until turkey just loses its pink color throughout and fruit is hot and browned.
5. To serve, arrange turkey and fruit on platter, tucking orange slices in between cutlets. Garnish with pineapple crown. Makes 6 main dish servings.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|