|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|FRIED CRAB ROLLS|
2 eggs & oil for frying
1/4 can crab meat
4 oz. chicken meat
2 pt. mushrooms, soaked
2 pt. bamboo shoots
1 slice ginger & scallion
2 tbsp. oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1/4 tsp. sugar
Dash of monosodium glutamate
Oil for frying
Mushrooms & bamboo buy from Chinese store
1. Heat pan. Add oil and turn pan to cover well. Wipe off excess oil.
2. Beat egg separately and drop in center of pan. Turn pan to make large thin pancake.
3. Lower heat. Turn egg over with hands and fry gently. Set aside. Make second egg in same way.
4. Remove bones from crab meat, break into small pieces. Shred chicken, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, scallions and ginger. Fry meat and vegetables. Add seasoning. Cool. Sprinkle cornstarch on eggs and arrange filling on eggs.
5. Fold forward twice and then both sides in. Mix starch with water and place on ends of third fold to keep filling from falling out while frying. Seal tightly.
6. Deep fry in hot until light brown. Cut each egg roll into 6 sections. Serve while hot.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|