|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|THE BEST PASTA SALAD|
1 bag tricolor pasta
1 bottle Wishbone Italian dressing
1 small jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped and not drained
2 cans sliced olives
1/2 cup chopped bell peppers
1 cup chopped broccoli
1. Cook pasta until al denté and drain. Rinse with cool water.
2. In a large bowl, combine chopped artichoke hearts and liquid from the jar, olives, broccoli and peppers.
3. Combine pasta with vegetables and stir to blend.
4. Pour Wishbone Italian Dressing into pasta to taste.
5. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours to cool and let flavors blend.
*Other ingredients that are good to add: diced cherry tomatoes, pepperoncinis, Parmesan cheese, or you can add or substitute Wishbone Creamy Italian.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|