THANKSGIVING SIDES (32)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
LUCKY LEAF® (10)
CHICKEN WINGS (63)
SLOW COOKER (11)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|RANCH STYLE TWICE BAKED POTATOES|
5 medium baking potatoes
1/4 cup butter
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided into 1 cup
3/4 cup sour cream
1 envelope of Ranch salad dressing
1 tbsp fresh snipped chives
1 garlic clove
1 regular pack of your favorite bacon
1 gallon size Ziploc bag.
1) Cook bacon until extra crispy. Remove bacon and take as much grease off as you can. Crumble bacon into "Bacon Bits" size and set aside for later.
2) Bake Potatoes at 400°F for 1 hour or until tender. Reduce heat to 375. Cut potatoes in half and scoop insides of potato into a mixing bowl saving the skin.
3) With mixer, mix bacon, 1 cup of cheese, chives, butter, sour cream, Ranch dressing.
4) Fill the Ziploc bag with the potato filling. Cut a corner out of the bottom bag and fill potato skins.
5) Sprinkle the other 1 cup of cheese over top of the potatoes and put in oven at 375°F for 15-20 min.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|