LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
FOOTBALL SNACKS (40)
LOW CALORIE (17)
PERFECT PORK (24)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
1 pkg. lasagna noodles
6-12 fresh mushrooms
1 sm. onions
1/2 c. cooking wine or dry sherry
1/2 green pepper, chopped
1 bay leaf
1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 jars Ragu homestyle pasta sauce (any flavor)
1 container each cottage cheese & ricotta cheese (use equal amounts, 1 lb. each is fine)
16 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese, grate if needed
1. Combine cottage and ricotta cheeses in bowl. Blend well. Set aside.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain. Lay 1 paper towel down. Place 3 noodles side by side on towel, then place another towel on top. Keep layering these like this until all are as such. (This takes all excess water off noodles for firmer lasagne.
3. Lightly grease pan.
4. Combine all other ingredients, cook in crock pot for 2-6 hours.
5. Pour small amount sauce in pan. Place 3-4 noodles side by side on top of this. Spread cheese mixture on top of dry noodles, top with sauce then sprinkle grated cheese on top. Sprinkle with seasoning of choice. (Salt and pepper.)
6. Continue layers until all used. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|