|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|POLISH SAUSAGE AND VEGETABLES|
1 1/2 lbs. garlic flavored ring sausage
1 1/2 c. sliced onions
2 tbsp. butter
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed beef broth
1 c. beer
1 tbsp. vinegar
1/4 tsp. pepper
4 med. potatoes (about 1 lb.), cut in half
3 med. carrots, cut in 2 inch pieces
1 to 2 tbsp. flour water
2 tbsp. chopped parsley
1. Prick sausage with fork; set aside.
2. Cook onions in butter in large saucepan until tender; stir in broth, beer, vinegar and pepper.
3. Add sausage, potatoes and carrots; cover and cook over low heat 35 minutes or until done. Stir occasionally.
4. Stir flour and water together to make paste; stir into broth and cook to desired thickness.
5. Sprinkle with parsley and serve. Serves 6.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|
Have your own version of this recipe? Share it here