|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|BROCCOLI AND BEEF (For Wok)|
3 c. broccoli, more if desired
3 c. carrots, more if desired
1 c. chopped onions
1 lb. beef tips, chopped in half
3/4 c. water, more if needed
2 tbsp. flour, more if thicker gravy desired
1/2 c. some type of soil, Sasamo
Minute Rice, desired servings on box
If your wok has a low, medium and high, start on medium high.
1. Brown onions in some type of oil.
2. Add meat and stir until meat is cooked. Keep heat as low as you can (and can still allow meat to get done). You don't want tough beef.
3. Form an empty curve in beef, leave center hollow.
4. Around sides of the wok and on top of the beef add broccoli and carrots.
5. Pour water into center and cover for 8-10 minutes.
6. Check broccoli and carrots to see if steamed to your liking.
7. Add flavor and stir in center with the water. You may need to add more water.
8. When gravy has formed, stir beef and vegetables together.
9. Prepare rice as directed on box.
10. Combine rice and dish.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|