|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|CHOCOLATE SOUR CREAM POUND CAKE|
2 cups four
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 cup butter
1 tsp. baking powder
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. baking soda
4 Tbsp. cooled strong coffee (opt.)
6 medium eggs (or 5 large eggs)
2 cups sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Grease and flour "bundt" pan. 3. Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt 3 times. Set aside.
4. Cream together butter and sugar til light and airy.
5. Slowly add vanilla and coffee to sugar mixture.
6. Mix in eggs one at a time.
7. Stir in dry ingredients and sour cream alternately.
8. Turn into greased "bundt" pan.
9. Bake 50-60 minutes at 325°F. (Do not over cook, chocolate cake dries out easily and you don't want that.
10. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Place on desired cake saver. Cover loosely to cool so it doesn't dry out.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|