LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
FOOTBALL SNACKS (40)
CHICKEN WINGS (63)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
1 c. sugar
1 c. light corn syrup
2 c. pecans (very coarsely broken pecans)
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1. Grease large cookie sheet.
2. Combine sugar and syrup in large frying pan over medium heat. Stir until melted.
3. Add salt and nuts.
4. Stir frequently and continue to cook until the mixture becomes golden (about 15 to 20 minutes).
5. Remove from heat and quickly stir in soda. Pour onto the cookie sheet.
6. Allow brittle to cool. Then break into pieces.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|