LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
FOOTBALL SNACKS (40)
LUCKY LEAF® (10)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|CHICKEN STUFFED PANCAKES|
1 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 beaten egg
1/2 pt. milk
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp. oil
6 tbsp. butter
1 c. chopped mushrooms
1/2 pt. chicken stock
1/2 tsp. mixed herbs
Salt & pepper
2 c. chopped cooked chicken
1. Beat 1 cup flour, eggs, milk and salt to a batter.
2. Melt half butter, fry mushrooms until soft.
3. Stir in rest of flour and gradually add stock.
4. Bring to boil, stirring, add herbs, salt and pepper.
5. Stir in the chicken, then cool.
6. Divide sauce between pancakes and fold to make square parcles.
7. Place folded side down on oven proof dish and knob with butter.
8. Cover with foil.
9. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|