HOLIDAY COOKIES (99)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
DRINK MIXERS (76)
SLOW COOKER (11)
SALAD DRESSINGS (17)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|BROCCOLI-CHEESE QUICHE (EASY)|
12 slices whole wheat bread
1/2 lb. grated Swiss cheese
1/4 lb. grated Monterey Jack cheese
2 c. diced ham
1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen broccoli, cooked & drained
6 eggs, beaten
3 1/2 c. milk
1/2 tsp. dry mustard
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. minced onion
1. Using a doughnut cutter, cut 12 circles from 12 slices of bread.
2. On bottom of greased 9"x13" casserole place the bread scraps and crusts.
3. On top of the bread scraps, add the grated cheeses, diced ham, minced onion, cooked broccoli.
4. Combine the beaten eggs, milk, dry mustard and salt. Pour over the previous layer of ham, cheese and bread.
5. Arrange the 12 bread circles over top.
6. Refrigerate overnight.
7. Bake next morning at 350 degrees for 55 minutes, uncovered.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|