LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
FOOTBALL SNACKS (40)
CHICKEN WINGS (63)
MINUTEŽ RICE (25)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|MUD - POT - PIE|
1 pkg. Oreo cookies
8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
1 1/4 c. powdered sugar
1 sm. pkg. instant chocolate pudding
1 3/4 c. milk
8 oz. tub Cool Whip, thawed
Small garden shovel
1. Finely crumble Oreo cookies in food processor.
2. Soften cream cheese and add powdered sugar, beating with mixer until well blended.
3. In a separate, larger bowl, mix instant pudding and milk until well blended. Add to this mixture the Cool Whip.
4. Blend in cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture.
5. Starting with crumbled cookies, layer cookie crumbs and creamy mixture in the flower pot, topping it off with cookie crumbs.
6. Serve with plastic flower planted in the pot and the shovel as a spoon.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|