LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
FOOTBALL SNACKS (40)
SMOOTHIES AND SHAKES (20)
CHICKEN WINGS (63)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|PLUM GOOD FRUIT ROLL - UPS|
4-5 c. pitted, sliced plums, unpeeled
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. cloves
1. Combine plums, sugar and spices in saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Boil for 3-4 minutes until fruit begins to soften. Cool 10 minutes.
2. Pour mixture into blender. Puree until smooth. Cool.
3. Spread heavy plastic wrap in 2 cookie sheets, either 10 x 13 inches or 14 x 16 inches. Pour evenly, spreading puree to fill bare spots. Puree should be 1/4 inch thick.
4. Place cookie sheets in upper part of oven. Set temperature at 150 degrees. Leave oven door ajar.
5. Drying process will take 6-10 hours. Fruit is ready when it can be peeled off plastic wrap. Roll up and wrap in plastic wrap to store. Cut into slices to serve.
Tips: The fruit puree need not be strained. The plum skins create an interesting pattern and contain most of the vitamins. Fruit Rolls will keep at room temperature for 1 month, in refrigerator for 4 months. They can also be frozen if wrapped well. Makes 2 fruit rolls.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|