|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|PAN ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN|
2 lb. pork tenderloin
1 tbsp. butter
1 tbsp. oil
Sprig/2 of thyme
2 peeled garlic cloves
1/4 c. chopped shallots
Salt & pepper to taste
1/3 c. red wine
1. Wash pork under cold running water; dry with paper towels.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon oil in skillet over low heat.
3. Turn to medium high and let butter foam a little.
4. Toss in tenderloin, sprig or 2 of thyme, 2 peeled cloves of garlic.
5. Brown tenderloin all around about 5 minutes.
6. Add some chopped shallot, salt and pepper.
7. Swish around 30 seconds.
8. Turn heat to high and add 1/3 cup red wine; scrape residue.
9. Put heat on lowest possible setting, cover.
10. Roast 45 minutes. Turn meat half-way through.
11. Remove tenderloin to cutting board.
12. Skim fat from remaining sauce. Add 2 tablespoons water and boil to thicken.
13. Slice meat and pour sauce over.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|