|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES|
1/2 c. butter, softened
1/2 c. sugar
1/4 c. light brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 c. white chocolate chips
1/2 c. EACH lightly toasted almonds, chopped macadamia nuts and raisins
1. Cream butter until light. Gradually add sugars, creaming well until blended. Beat in vanilla and egg.
2. Stir together flour, salt and soda. Add flour mixture to butter mixture, blending well.
3. Stir in chips, nuts and raisins.
4. Drop by level tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for about 12 minutes until golden.
5. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Makes 3 1/2 dozen.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|