LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
FOOTBALL SNACKS (40)
MINUTE® RICE (25)
SOUR CREAM LOVERS (45)
BUDGET STRETCHERS (13)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
1 sm. head cabbage
1/2 sm. onion (about 2 tbsp.), finely chopped
1 lg. carrot
3/4 c. mayonnaise
1 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tbsp. vinegar (tarragon, balsamic, red wine, your favorite)
2 tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. paprika
1/4 tsp. white pepper (black if you don't have it)
1 tbsp. milk
1. Prepare dressing by mixing mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, salt, paprika, pepper and milk in a bowl using a wire whisk.
2. Cut the core out of the head of cabbage. Shred the cabbage using a grater, food processor or knife. If using a knife, make sure it's a sharp one and cut the cabbage very thin.
3. Peel and grate the carrot using a cheese grater.
4. Chop the onion finely.
5. Mix the cabbage, carrot and onion in a large bowl.
6. Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and blend thoroughly.
7. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
8. If possible, let the coleslaw stand in the refrigerator for several hours before serving.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|