THANKSGIVING SIDES (32)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
LOW CALORIE (17)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
Preheat oven 425.
2 tbsp. unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
3 tbsp. finely chopped shallots
1/3 c. dry sherry
2 tbsp. flour
2 c. whipping cream
1/4 tsp. paprika
Salt and pepper
1 egg yolk at room temp.
1/2 lb. raw shrimp
1/2 lb. lobster meat
1 lb. sliced mushrooms
1/2 lb. raw scallops (bay)
16 raw clams
1/2 lb. crab
1/2 lb. puffed pastry
1. Melt butter over medium heat and add finely chopped shallots and saute 3 minutes until tender.
2. Add sliced mushrooms and saute 3-5 minutes until soft.
3. Stir in sherry and cook until reduced by half.
4. Reduce heat to medium low and add flour and stir 3 minutes.
5. Blend in cream and paprika.
6. Increase heat and boil gently until sauce is thick.
7. Use 1/4 cup of sauce and whisk into yolk and then mix back into remaining sauce.
8. Salt and pepper to taste.
9. Clean and devein shrimp.
10. Pat all fish dry and stir into sauce.
11. Put into baking dish.
12. Roll pastry 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.
13. Pinch to dish and brush with beaten egg (glaze).
14. Cook 15 minutes until crust is golden brown.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|