LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
FOOTBALL SNACKS (40)
QUICK BREADS (29)
LOW CALORIE (17)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
1/4 c. sugar
1 c. water
1. Wash, peel and core.
2. Leave wheels or cut in halves.
3. Put sugar, water and salt in saucepan. Place on heat and boil 2-3 minutes.
4. Place apples in syrup and cover with a lid.
5. Let cook on low heat or boil gently for about 10 minutes or until tender.
6. Turn apples from side to side gently with a fork until cooked on both sides.
7. Remove apples. Place in serving dishes and pour syrup over the apples.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|