|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|GRILLED CHICKEN FAJITAS|
2 whole skinless and boneless chicken breasts, about 1 1/2 lb.
Juice of 3 limes
2 tbsp. Lea and Perrins
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
1/2 tsp. salt
12 warmed tortillas
Plain yogurt, garnish
Chopped tomatoes, garnish
Chopped fresh cilantro or parsley, garnish
1. Wash chicken breast well. Pat dry.
2. Combine lime juice, Lea and Perrins white wine, Worcestershire sauce, oil, oregano, pepper and salt in a glass bowl. Add chicken and marinate covered for 2 hours, turning twice.
3. Remove from marinade and grill over hot coals, 4 inches from the heat for about 12-15 minutes, turning once and basting with marinade until chicken is cooked through. Do not over cook.
4. Remove chicken to a cutting board and slice into strips.
5. Lay out tortillas, divide chicken evenly and place in the center of it. Top with guacamole, yogurt, tomato, cilantro, fold or roll to serve. 12 fajitas.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|