LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
FOOTBALL SNACKS (40)
HOLIDAY COOKIE (99)
SLOW COOKER (11)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
1/2 c. chopped onion
2 tbsp. butter
1 c. sliced mushrooms
4 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed tomato soup
1 (12 oz.) can beer
1-2 tsp. curry powder (depending on how spicy)
1/2 tsp. oregano, crushed
1 tsp. garlic salt
1 sm. can olives
8 deboned chicken breasts
1. Saute onion in butter until tender but not brown. Add mushrooms and saute until tender.
2. Stir in tomato soup, beer, curry powder, oregano. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
3. Place chicken in baking dish, not overlapping and sprinkle with garlic salt.
4. Pour tomato mixture over chicken.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until sauce boils and is brown on side of dish.
6. Garnish with black olives if desired.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|