|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|CREAMY CARAMEL ROLLS|
Preparation time: 20 minutes. Rising time: 1 hour. Baking time: 20 to 25 minutes at 375 degrees. Yields: 15.
3 to 4 c. all-purpose flour
1 pkg. active dry yeast
1/4 c. granulated sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 c. hot tap water (120 to 130 degres)
2 tbsp. butter, softened
1/2 c. granulated sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 c. butter, softened
1 c. brown sugar, packed
1 c. whipping cream
1. In a bowl fo electric mixer, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, yeast, sugar, salt, water, butter and egg. Beat 3 minutes at medium speed. Stir in enough flour to make dough.
2. Turn onto lightly floured board. Knead 1 minute or just until dough forms a smooth ball.
3. Roll out to a 15 x 7 inch rectangle.
4. For filling, combine sugar and cinnamon. Spread dough with butter. Sprinkel with cinnamon-sugar. Roll up jelly-roll fashion from long side. Seal. Cut into 15 slices.
5. Combine topping ingredients. Spread evenly into a 13 x 9 inch pan.
6. Place dough slices, cut side down, into pan. Let rise until doubled, 35 to 45 minutes.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden. Immediately invert onto serving board. Serve immediately.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|