HOLIDAY COOKIES (99)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
QUICK BREADS (29)
HOLIDAY COCKTAILS (25)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
1 1/2 - 1 3/4 lb. flounder fillet or sole
1/2 c. flour, spread out on a plate
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1/2 stick butter
1/4 c. white cooking wine
1 lemon or 1/4 c. lemon juice
2 eggs, beaten well in bowl
1 tsp. parsley flakes
1. Heat oil on medium high in frying pan.
2. Coat each fillet with flour on both sides.
3. Dip filet in egg then place in the heated oil.
4. Lightly brown each side of the filet.
5. Remove filet to a baking dish or small sheet pan.
6. On medium heat, combine the following in a small saucepan; butter, wine, parsley and squeeze in lemon juice.
7. Pour liquid over fish. 8. Place in 350 degree preheated oven for 8 minutes. Serves 4. Parent
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|