|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|CHICKEN NACHO DISH|
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
3/4 lb. boneless chicken breast (cut into sm. pieces)
1/2 c. chopped green onion
1/2 c. chopped green pepper
1 c. (8 oz.) thick and chunky salsa
1 1/2 c. (6 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
1 can (11 oz.) Mexicorn (drained)
1 pkg./bag nacho chips
1. In large skillet, heat oil. Add chicken and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Add green onions and green pepper; continue cooking five minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken cooked through.
3. Remove mixture from skillet; drain.
4. In same skillet combine salsa and 1 cup of shredded Cheddar and corn.
5. Simmer over low heat until cheese is melted; stir in chicken mixture.
6. Place nacho chips in baking dish. Spoon mixture over shells.
7. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
8. Place in preheated 350 degree oven five minutes or until cheese is melted.
9. May use more cheese as desired.
10. Makes approximately 40 appetizers.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|