THANKSGIVING SIDES (32)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
SALAD DRESSINGS (17)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|KING RANCH CHICKEN CASSEROLE|
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can Rotel, diced
A bunch of fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/2 c. or so of chopped onion
1 pkg. flour tortillas
Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1. Boil chicken and cut into bite-sizes.
2. Saute mushrooms and onion.
3. Add all 4 cans of soup and Rotel to skillet with mushrooms and onions. Simmer while you prepare casserole dish.
4. Lightly grease 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
5. Line with flour tortillas.
6. Sprinkle with 1/2 of your chicken.
7. Add 1/2 of soup goop.
8. Add another layer of tortillas.
9. Add remaining chicken.
10. Add remaining soup goop.
11. Top with shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
12. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|