|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|FOIL WRAPPED CHICKEN|
1 lb. boneless chicken (breast or thighs)
2 tbsp. cornstarch
1/4 c. soy sauce
1 tsp. sesame seed oil
1 tsp. rice wine
1 tbsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. grated fresh ginger root
1 clove garlic, finely minced
1 c. zucchini sliced 1/4 inch thick
1 c. carrots sliced 1/4 inch thick
1 c. sliced fresh mushrooms
1 c. broccoli, cauliflower, green pepper or any combination of vegetables
4 squares of heavy duty aluminum foil 12x12 inch
1. Slice chicken against the grain into 1/2 inch thick slices. Mix cornstarch with chicken.
2. Mix together sauce and add to chicken. Allow to marinate 1/2 hour.
3. Place selection of vegetables in center of each sheet of foil. Place chicken pieces on top of vegetables and spoon remaining sauce over chicken, dividing ingredients equally.
4. Bring 4 corners of foil up to meet at top, seal sides of package by folding edges. Place packages on a cooking sheet and bake in a preheated oven (375 degrees) for 25 minutes.
5. Serve with steamed white rice (optional). 4 servings.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|