LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
FOOTBALL SNACKS (40)
QUICK BREADS (29)
BEEF BONANZA (48)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
1/3 c. butter or vegetable oil
1/2 lb. lg. fresh mushrooms, sliced thin (about 4 c.)
1 (10 oz.) pkg. spinach, torn in lg. pieces (about 6 c.)
1 bunch (9-12) or 2 c. green onions, cut in 1" pieces (use green tops)
1 c. thinly sliced Spanish onion
2 lb. beef (sirloin or tenderized round steak), cut bacon thin into 1" squares
1 c. celery, 1" bias cuts
1. Melt butter in wok, uncovered, at medium. Add mushrooms and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Push up the side.
2. Add spinach, cover and steam for 2 minutes. Push up the side.
3. Add green onions and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Push up the side.
4. Increase heat to high and add Spanish onion. Stir fry for 2 minutes and push up the side.
5. Add 1/4 of beef and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Push up the side and repeat with remaining beef.
6. Add celery and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low and serve over sauce in bowls with side bowls of steamed rice. Makes 6 servings.
BATA YAKI SAUCE:
1/4 c. finely grated Dalkon (Japanese or Chinese radish or mild horseradish)
1/4 c. lemon juice
1/4 c. soy sauce
1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp. monosodium glutamate or to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in small bowl.
2. Divide evenly into 6 portions in individual bowls. Serve Bata Yaki over sauce.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|