LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
FOOTBALL SNACKS (40)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
1 c. soft butter
1/2 c. confectioners' sugar, sifted
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/4 c. flour
1/4 tsp. salt
3/4 c. finely chopped walnuts
Time: 10-12 minutes per batch.
1. Blend first three ingredients.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients until dough is formed.
3. Roll into balls and place on UNGREASED cookie sheet.
4. Bake until set, 10-12 minutes in 400 degree oven.
5. After removing from oven, while cookies are still warm, roll in confectioners' sugar.
(Note: it is important not to overbake. Cookies do not turn brown and are extremely fragile when rolling in sugar).
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|