|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|DELICIOUS CHERRY AND CHEESECAKE|
1 c. walnuts, chopped
1 1/4 c. flour
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. coconut
2 (8 oz.) pkgs. softened cream cheese
2/3 c. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees and grease bottom of 13"x9"x2" pan.
2. Chop 1/2 cup walnuts for topping; set aside.
3. For Crust: Combine flour and brown sugar, cut in butter until fine crumbs form. Add 1/2 cup chopped nuts and coconut. Mix well. Remove 1/2 cup crumb mixture; set aside. Press remaining crumbs in bottom of pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
4. For Filling: Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla until smooth. Spread over hot baked crust. Return to oven and bake 15 minutes longer.
5. Spread cherry pie filling over cheese layer.
6. Combine reserved chopped nuts and reserved crumb mixture. Sprinkle evenly over cherries. Return to oven. Bake 15 minutes longer; cool. Refrigerate several hours before serving.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|