|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
1 lb. ground beef
1 c. shredded cheese
1 chopped onion
1 (8 oz.) taco sauce
4 tbsp. butter
4 tbsp. flour
1 c. water
2 tsp. chili pepper (optional)
1 c. sour cream
1. Brown beef with onion. Drain.
2. Stuff tortillas with beef, cheese, taco sauce.
3. Roll and place seam side down in buttered pan.
4. Mix and cook sauce in saucepan until it thickens. Pour over rolled enchiladas.
5. Bake 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
6. Top with more cheese and bake until cheese melts. Serves 6.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|
Have your own version of this recipe? Share it here