THANKSGIVING SIDES (32)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
QUICK BREADS (29)
EASY DESSERTS (11)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|GERMAN SOUR CREAM POUND CAKE|
3 sticks butter
3 c. sugar
3 c. flour, sifted, then measured
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 c. sour cream
2 tsp. vanilla or almond extract
1-2 tsp. grated lemon peel
1. Cream butter and sugar together.
2. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
3. Sift flour, baking soda and salt together.
4. Add to batter alternately with sour cream and vanilla.
5. Bake in 10 inch tube pan, greased and floured or 2 large loaf pans for 1 1/2 hours at 350.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|