FOOTBALL SNACKS (40)
BUDGET STRETCHERS (13)
SMOOTHIES AND SHAKES (20)
FRUIT SALADS (20)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|CHICKEN OR TURKEY CROQUETTES|
1. In a saucepan, mix 1 - 1 1/2 cups milk, 1 onion diced fine; chunk of butter, salt, poultry seasoning and sage (all to taste) and bring to a boil. Thicken with cornstarch. Set aside.
2. Dice cooked chicken. Place in mixing bowl and add milk sauce and 1 well beaten egg.
3. Mix in cracker crumbs until solid (so that you can make croquette balls).
4. Roll balls in cracker crumbs - refrigerate.
5. Bake at 350 degrees until done.
This is a good recipe for leftover chicken or turkey. You can use as little or as much as you have.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|