THANKSGIVING SIDES (32)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
PARTY FOODS (20)
PERFECT PORK (24)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|AWARD WINNING PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES|
1 1/4 c. flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. finely chopped peanuts
1 c. chocolate chips
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
2. In mixing bowl beat butter, peanut butter and sugars until fluffy.
3. Add egg and vanilla, beat well.
4. Add dry ingredients and beat until well combined.
5. Add chopped nuts and chocolate chips.
6. Shape dough into 1-inch balls, place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake at 375°F for about 10 minutes.
Makes 48 cookies.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|