LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
FOOTBALL SNACKS (40)
MINUTEŽ RICE (25)
COMFORT FOODS (100)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
4 lb. very ripe persimmons
4 c. sugar
1. Cut persimmon in half and scoop out pulp. Press fruit through a strainer.
2. Measure 4 cups pulp into 4 1/2 quarts pot. Add sugar and stir well.
3. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, about 30 minutes. Remember not to boil or jam will be bitter.
4. Ladle into clean hot jars, leaving 1/2 inch headspace.
5. Process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes. Yield: 3-5 pints.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|