|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|BLACK BEAN BURGERS (CHILI'S KNOCK-OFF)|
1 can (14 oz.) black beans
1 small onion
2 cloves garlic (crushed)-substitute appx. 1/4 tsp. garlic powder or minced garlic if desired
2 tsp. cajun seasoning
1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1/4 cup egg substitute (or one whole egg)
1) Place onion and garlic in food processor and process untill fine.
2) Add well drained black beans.
3) Process untill beans are in mashed consistancy
4) Place in medium mixing bowl, add cajun seasoning, bread crumbs and egg substitute.
5) Mix thoroughly and shape in to 4 patties.
6) Place in well-greased grill basket, or grill. Cook 5-7 minutes on each side. BROIL in the oven- 10-12 minutes each side, on a baking sheet covered in aluminum foil, and sprayed with a non-stick cooking spray. (this one makes for easy clean up)
I discovered this recipe is a big hit after my fiance was craving Chili's black bean burgers. He said they are VERY good, and quite comparable. Hope you enjoy them too.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|