|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|NO FAIL MEDIUM RARE ROAST BEEF|
4 lbs. or larger roast beef
Garlic powder, if desired
1. Have roast beef at room temperature (important).
2. Dredge with flour combined with seasoning. Shake off excess flour from meat.
3. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
4. Cook 5 minutes per pound.
5. Turn off oven and leave roast in oven for two hours.
6. DO NOT open oven at any time until the 2 hours (plus the 5 minutes per pound) are up. VERY IMPORTANT!
7. Let stand at least 10 minutes after removing from oven before carving.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|