THANKSGIVING SIDES (32)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
SMOOTHIES AND SHAKES (20)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|THE BEST CHOP SUEY EVER|
1 1/2 lb. steak or pork cut into thin 1" strips
1/4 c. oil
2 tbsp. soy sauce
3 c. celery, 1" slices
2 lg. onions, chopped, lg. pieces
2 c. beef broth
2 c. bean sprouts
1 can bamboo shoots
1 can sliced mushrooms
3 tbsp. cornstarch
1 tbsp. molasses
Salt & pepper to taste
3 c. uncooked rice (6 c. cooked)
1. Start cooking rice.
2. Chop and slice as needed.
3. Mix together soy, broth, molasses, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
4. Fry beef in 2 tablespoons oil, stir constantly 2 minutes and remove and keep hot (hot pie).
5. Add rest of oil, then add celery and onion. Stir fry 1 minute.
6. Add bamboo shoots, mushrooms and bean sprouts.
7. Add liquid mixture and cook until sauce thickens.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|