|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
As many chicken thighs as needed
Clove of garlic, minced
1. Remove skin and fat from the chicken thighs.
2. Heat peanut oil (2 tablespoons or so) in a wok and brown the chicken on both sides. Sprinkling curry powder on each side before turning.
3. When each side is browned, add about a tablespoon of soy to each piece of chicken and then dribble a bit of honey on each piece. Turn the pieces so they are all well coated with sauce.
4. The onion and/or garlic can brown from the beginning with the chicken, but it should not burn.
5. Continue to cook on low heat until done (around 15-20 minutes).
This makes a great picnic dish after Little League Baseball. It is good partially warm or even cold.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|