THANKSGIVING SIDES (32)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
PERFECT PORK (24)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|LOLLY'S SOUR CREAM DATE COOKIES|
FOR 3 DOZEN COOKIES YOU WILL NEED:
1/2 c. butter
1 c. brown sugar, packed
2 eggs, beaten
2/3 c. sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1 c. chopped dates
1 c. chopped walnuts
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Blend in eggs, sour cream and vanilla.
3. Combine the flour, salt, baking soda and nutmeg, mixing well. Stir into creamed mixture. Gently stir in dates and nuts.
4. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 375 degrees F. for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Cool about 5 minutes on cookie sheet and then remove with a spatula.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|