ST. PATRICKS DAY (30)
MINUTE® RICE (25)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|DEVIL'S FOOD FUDGE COOKIES|
1 pkg. Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devil's Food cake mix
1/2 c. oil
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 c. chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease baking sheets.
3. Combine cake mix, eggs and oil in large bowl.
4. Stir with spoon until thoroughly blended.
5. Stir in chips and nuts. MIXTURE WILL BE STIFF.
6. Shape dough into 36 (1/2-inch) balls).
7. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for; 10-12 minutes or until set.
9. Cool 1 minute on baking sheets.
10. Remove to cooling racks.
11. ENJOY! Makes 3 dozen cookies.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|