|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|GERMAN CHOCOLATE CARAMEL BARS|
1 (14 oz.) pkg. caramels
2/3 c. evaporated milk
3/4 c. melted butter
1 pkg. German chocolate cake mix
6 oz. chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Open caramels. Mix caramels and 1/3 cup evaporated milk. Melt.
2. Grease and flour 13 x 9 inch pan.
3. Mix cake mix, butter, rest of milk - mixture will be doughy.
4. Press 1/2 of dough into pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 6 minutes.
5. Take out and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Spread caramel mixture on top.
6. Crumble remaining dough on top and bake 15-18 minutes at 350 degrees.
7. Cool and refrigerate 30 minutes.
8. Cut into bars and eat!
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|