|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|SLOPPY JOE CASSEROLE|
1 pkg. (8 oz.) shell macaroni
1 env. (1 5/16 oz.) Sloppy Joe season mix
1 lb. ground chick
1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
2 (8 oz.) cartons creamed cottage cheese
1/2 c. grated Cheddar cheese
1. Cook macaroni as package label directs; drain.
2. Prepare seasoning mix with ground chuck, tomato paste, tomato sauce and 1 1/4 cups water as label directs.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. In 2 1/2 quart casserole dish, layer half the macaroni, half the cottage cheese and half the meat sauce; repeat. Top with Cheddar cheese.
5. Bake, uncovered 40-50 minutes or until bubbling. Makes 6 servings.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|