QUICK BREADS (17)
SUMMER COOLERS (34)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
1 3/4 cups of milk
1/4 cup of sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. vanilla
Sprinkle of nutmeg
1) Put milk in a 4-cup microwaveable bowl or cup.
2) Microwave 3 or 4 minutes on high until hot but not boiling.
3) Add all other ingredients except nutmeg.
4) Beat well using a whisk.
5) Pour into 4 (6 oz) glass bowls, filling each 3/4 full.
6) Sprinkle with nutmeg.
7) Microwave for 8 to 10 minutes on 80% power or until custard is almost set in the center. (Insert a thin knife into the center - it should come out nearly clean.)
8) Let stand for 5 minutes.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|
Have your own version of this recipe? Share it here