THANKSGIVING SIDES (32)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
EASY BAKING (29)
COMFORT FOODS (100)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|FANTASTIC CHOKAHLUA CHEESECAKE|
CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST:
1 1/3 c. chocolate wafer crumbs
1 tbsp. sugar
4 tbsp. unsalted butter, room temp.
1 1/2 c. (9 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate pieces
2 tbsp. butter
1/4 c. Kahlua
1 lb. cream cheese, softened & cut into sm. pieces
2 lg. eggs
1/3 c. sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1 c. dairy sour cream
Sour cream or creme fraiche (opt.)
1. Combine wafer crumbs, sugar and butter, mixing well.
2. Put mixture in an even layer over bottom of a 9" springform pan.
CHEESECAKE: 3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
4. Slowly heat chocolate, butter and Kahlua in a small saucepan, stirring until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Set aside and cool slightly.
5. Add softened cream cheese, continuing to beat until smooth.
6. Beat in eggs; then beat in sugar, salt and sour cream.
7. Gradually beat in chocolate mixture.
8. Pour into chocolate crumb crust.
9. Bake for 40 minutes or just until filling is barely set in center.
10. Remove from oven and let stand at room temperature at least 1 hour. Before serving, if desired, spread on a thin layer of sour cream or creme fraiche and drizzle mocha sauce over top of cake. Cut in small slices with a thin sharp knife dipped in cold water. Refrigerate leftovers. 12 servings.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|