HOLIDAY COOKIES (99)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
DRINK MIXERS (76)
SLOW COOKER (11)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|DRUNK BACON & BROWN SUGAR LIL SMOKIES|
one pack Lil' Smokies
one can cola
one cup brown sugar
one pack of bacon
1. Cut bacon into 2-1/2 to 3 inch strips.
2. Wrap Lil smokies in bacon; Place toothpick through center.
3. Place cup of brown sugar, Cola and rum in a saucepan over medium-low heat (until sugar has dissolved) reduce to low heat.
4. Preheat oven to 400°F.
5. Place Lil' Smokies on a baking sheet, brush with Sugar-Cola mixture and bake in oven until bacon is crisp.
6. Remove from oven and dip in Sugar-Cola sauce. Place in slow cooker to keep warm. ENJOY.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|