CHICKEN WINGS (63)
SOUR CREAM LOVERS (45)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|CHICKEN SUPREME OR WILD GAME SUPREME|
6 pheasant, quail or chicken thighs
1 can Campbell cream of mushroom
1 can carnation evaporated milk
2 tbsp. flour
1 bottle marinated artichoke
1 c. diced onions
1 can mushroom stems & pieces
2 tbsp. tarragon leaves
Shake & bake
2 1/2 c. Harvey's Bristol cream
1. Bake thighs in oven with shake and bake.
2. Add 1 can Campbell cream of mushroom and 1 can Carnation evaporated milk with 2 tablespoons of flour. Break up clumps of flour before heating. Stir until thickens.
3. Add sauteed onions, mushroom, artichokes, tarragon leaves (flakes) to water after heating and stirring until thick.
4. Add harvey's bristol cream last and mix.
5. Pour sauce over shake and bake chicken.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|
Have your own version of this recipe? Share it here